Aquatic & Leisure Centre
Outdoor Pool now open
The outdoor pool at
Goulburn Aquatic & Leisure Centre is now open for the summer season as of Monday 27th September.
A strict COVID safety plan is in place for operation, and Council encourages the community to do the right thing so we are able to keep the facility open. Rules of operation are below:
- The facility is open to residents of any Regional area of NSW as per the public health order. This does NOT include Sydney, Central Coast, Blue Mountains, Wollongong and Shellharbour.
- All patrons 16 years and over must be double vaccinated to enter and proof is required or an exemption. This must be shown on each visit to the facility.
- All normal COVID-19 restrictions around QR check-in, social distancing and the 2sqm rule apply outdoors. The 4sqm applies in amenities blocks and Swim Club Room
- Normal rules for pool use also apply, with parental supervision required for children under the age of 12.
- We encourage limited use of change rooms and showering at this time. Use of sanitiser and thorough hand washing at the Centre is also encouraged.
- Learn to Swim and Aqua Aerobics programs commence under strict COVID restrictions on Monday 18th October 2021
Goulburn Aquatic & Leisure Centre Redevelopment
The Goulburn Aquatic & Leisure Centre Redevelopment is currently underway.
The $29 million budget for Stage one of the Goulburn Aquatic & Leisure Centre Redevelopment was made possible through a $10 million commitment from the NSW Liberal National Government during the 2019 State election.
Demolition of the existing indoor pool has been completed, and site works are underway. Design amendments and the final construction certificate are also expected to be completed and opened by February 2022.
The project includes refurbishment of the existing indoor 25m pool, an additional 10 lane 25m indoor pool, a hydrotherapy pool, outdoor water play area, café, new change rooms and amenities and car parking and landscaping upgrades.
Further Aquatic Centre Info:
Whether you are after fun or fitness, the Goulburn Aquatic & Leisure Centre offers a range of programs and services, from learn to swim to aqua aerobics - it is an all year round facility catering for all ages and abilities.
Programs and Services:
- General Entry
- GALC Swim School/Squad
- Adult Classes and Aqua Fitness
- Lane Hire
- Schools Program
- Swimming Carnivals
- Intensive School Holiday Programs
- Birthday Parties
Facility Features (while new facility being constructed);
- 50m Outdoor Pool (Open October to March)
- Shaded Grass Spectators Bank
- Kiosk Facilities
- Austswim Gold Licenced Centre
- Partners with Swim and Survive initiative
- Partners with Keep Watch initiative
Accessible features at the Aquatic Centre
- Accessible toilet, shower and change room
- Accessible pool hoists, sling & wheelchair access (water wheelchair available)
- Accessible parking
- Special needs children’s and Adult Aquatic Education Classes
- Wheelchair accessible entry & exit
- Emergency Evacuation Procedure addressing Disability needs
21-22 Price List(PDF, 301KB)
Opening Hours & Contact Details
Monday to Friday: 6am - 7:45pm
Saturday: 8am - 5:45pm
Sunday & Public Holidays: 9am - 5:45pm
Closed Christmas Day, Boxing Day and Good Friday. Please note the Centre appreciates swimmers leaving the wet areas 15 minutes prior to closing time.
The centre is based at 85 Deccan Street, Goulburn, NSW, 2580.
Phone: 4823 4834 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For regular updates follow Goulburn Aquatic & Leisure Centre on Facebook