Information & Permits

S138 Road Opening/Activity Permit Application

Permits are required for work within the Goulburn Mulwaree Council Road Reserve. For further information please contact Goulburn Mulwaree Council's Asset & Design department via 4823 4444. You can download a number of application forms below:

S138 Applications Temporary Road Closure-Opening including Footpaths(PDF, 884KB)

Standard Driveway/Crossover Application(PDF, 853KB)

GMC Driveway Crossover Frequently Asked Questions(PDF, 706KB)

Driveway Installation & Inspection Process

If you are gaining Section 138 approval in order to install a driveway crossover, please refer to specifications below, and ensure a driveway inspection is carried out prior to pouring of concrete. 

GMC Standard Drawings(PDF, 4MB)