Local Government Elections 2021

The NSW Local Government Elections were held on Saturday 4th December, 2021, and were managed by the NSW Electoral Commission.

The results have now been declared, and are available to view here.(PDF, 198KB)

The following candidates were declared elected on 21 December 2021:

  1. Bob KIRK (IND)
  2. Michael PREVEDELLO (IND)
  3. Daniel STRICKLAND (IND)
  4. Jason SHEPHERD (ALP)
  5. Carol JAMES
  6. Andy WOOD (SFF)
  7. Peter WALKER (IND)
  8. Andrew BANFIELD (IND)
  9. Steven RUDDELL (IND)