Marulan Village Discretionary Fund
The Marulan Village Discretionary Fund was established by the Goulburn Mulwaree Council in 2014 and has contributed close to $300,000 towards community assets, charity organisations and amenity upgrades. The Fund receives an annual allocation of $27,050 from Council which is based on rate assessments for the Marulan area. The Fund is administered by a working party made up of the following membership:
- One Councillor
- Four Community Members (some of who are also members of the Marulan Progress Association, Marulan Lions Club & the Marulan Chamber of Commerce)
- Quarry Representatives from Gunlake, Holcim & Boral
The Marulan Village Discretionary Fund is seeking applications from community, charity and not for profit groups seeking one off funding up to the value of $10,000. Applications are available on Council’s website and must be completed by the 28 April 2023. Applications will be assessed on their merits by the Marulan Village Discretionary Fund Working Party in May 2023. Applicants will be advised by email of the outcome of their application.
The following application conditions apply:
- Funding cannot be issued for retrospective projects/events
- The group cannot be already receiving funding from Council for the same cause/event
- Minutes of community group meeting where project consensus was reached to undertake the funding expenditure (if applicable)
- Proof of charity status (if applicable)
- Proof of bank details e.g. deposit slip of bank statement, with financials redacted, must be included in application.
- Incomplete applications or applications with insufficient information will not be accepted
Applications to be lodged electronically only by Friday 28 April 2023.
Council collects personal information only for a lawful purpose that is directly related to Council’s functions and activities. Council is required under the Privacy and Personal Information Protection Act 1998 (PPIA) to collect, maintain and use your personal information in accordance with the Privacy Principles and other relevant requirements of the PPIPA. For further information or clarification please contact Council’s Governance Office or refer to Council’s Privacy Management Policy at www.goulburn.nsw.gov.au.